Friday, October 8, 2010

Spooky Time


This is the inside of a cute little black metal suitcase I finished painting this weekend. Love the saying....makes me think of my friend Pam, and her fear of spiders.....she really does NOT like the "long leggedy beasties"!!! The candle inside is battery operated, to give a nice little glow









This is the front of the suitcase......best of both worlds, a pumpkin and snowman together!!! Wouldn't this be fun to display all winter long, just change out the autumn berries for some holly!!


Just one week til the Funky Junk Sisters "Junk Salvation" show!!!! I am sooo excited!!! I have lots of goodies to show off (and hopefully sell a few too!!!) I am lucky to have my friend Lisbeth (of Cottage Caboodle) in the show this time. It is going to be such a fun time!!!

Come visit my booth at the show (should be spaces 18 & 19) and mention you saw my blog, and receive 15% off any one item. Remember this is just at my booth, not any other vendors. Friday nite is our special breast cancer fundraising party, so come sip a martini and shop til you drop!!

I am going to try and post a pic of something new every day between now and the start of the show, so time to get to paintin'!!!! Back tomorrow!!

Cyndy







No comments:

Post a Comment