Sunday, October 24, 2010

Gettin' back in the groove......


Finally finished all the wedding centerpieces this weekend, so I had a chance to paint!!!

This is adapted from a Barb Jones "Snow Jobs" pattern.....Not as primitive as some of my pieces but I love to find patterns that use unusual surfaces......painting on a boxing glove was a first for me!!! Unfortunately, my photography doesn't so it justice.....a little fuzzy!! The snowman is holding a sign that says "Snowball fight tonight!"

When I was "spattering" this piece, I managed to get paint all over myself, my clothes, glasses and every surface within a five foot radius....good thing I do this kind of stuff outside!!!

Funky Junk Sisters are at it again, and have another show planned for February!!! Unfortunately, I think I am going to skip it due to the distance and work commitments. But I will be at the next Puyallup show, whenever that may be!!!

Back in a few days with ornaments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment