Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ready for tmorrow!!!

My plan was to post pictures every day this week before the "Junk Salvation" show, but I didn't quite make it. I missed last night, so I am posting 2 pictures today!!



The first is a great little vintage folding chair with a fat old snowman on it. Found this great little chair at a garage sale earlier this year and I just knew it would look fabulous painted.....



I took inspiration from a Barb Jones autumn chair pattern and came up with a design to fit the space I had on the chair.......






The second picture is of a sweet little black strokework pitcher that was a recent class project. I had a minor varnish accident, and had to repaint the whole upper section, but fortunately the strokework was spared.

The Junk Salvation show starts tomorrow nite with the breast cancer "pink martini" fundraiser!! Come join us for what is sure to be a fabulous time!!

I will be back tomorrow with pictures of my booth and some of the vendors.

Cyndy

No comments:

Post a Comment