Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A couple new items

Just finished a few new things. The first is this country scene, from a great older pattern by Kim Klassen. Love her stuff!! I painted this on a recycled piece of wood---an old wine crate.
This old coffee pot turned out great!! A garage sale find that has been "repurposed". I have several old pots and pans stashed away just waiting for the right pattern.......This piece might just find a permanent home in my kitchen!!

Got my application in for the Funky Junk Sisters show in May, so I have to get painting!! Check back soon for more pics.

2 comments:

  1. Love the coffee pot. Your prim work is so wonderful. Glad you are joining us at The Funky Junk Sisters Show again, help us spread the word we want to double the number of shoppers this time around!

    Thanks!
    Linda & Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just didn't look far enough - I love the coffee pot! I also love the picture. You do super work!

    ReplyDelete