Saturday, February 6, 2010

And more new stuff.............


I have been painting like mad to get ready for the next Funky Junk Sisters show, coming up in May. Finished these two pieces last week. I love what you can do with a little chalkboard paint!!

Went out hunting for treasures today, and found a couple of fabulous sales!!! Picked up several old chairs, tables and accessory pieces. Some are good as is, some need a little "primming-up" to be just right!! It is amazing how much you can fit in the back seat of a Nissan if you are determined enough!!

My next "repurposing" project is with a rusty old shovel----have a great idea to turn it into a wonderful Americana accent. I also have a rusty old wheelbarrow on the side of the house.....hmmm........wonder what I could do with that???

Back in a day or two.....my paintbrushes are calling!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you find your treasures? It's too early for garage sales isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are determined enough (and you know I am.....) you can find garage sales anytime, anywhere.......Craigslist is my friend!!! I went from Graham to Gig Harbor and all points in between!!

    ReplyDelete