Saturday, January 23, 2010

"one little word"

Kim Klassen has been talking alot on her blog about the "one little word" concept. She chose the word "soar" for herself for 2010. I have been thinking and thinking, and the word I am chosing is "renewal". This fits my life for so many reasons right now. First, the end of 2009 was so so ugly for the law enforcement community I "belong" to, but I know 2010 will be better and we can start to heal. Second, I have started really paying attention to my health---eating better, exercising a bit, and taking my vitamins and prescription meds every day without fail. Something that is long overdue, but I am determined to do better. Third, so many of the surfaces I use for my crafts are what I call "found".....an wood cupboard door, an old tin coffee pot, a beat-up suitcase. Add a little paint and creativity, and they have a new life.

What word would you pick??

No comments:

Post a Comment