Sunday, February 21, 2010

Gettin' in the paintin' groove......

Have been painting like crazy the past week or so.....despite the beautiful weather, I have been sitting in my painting "cave", creating. Love how these two signs turned out. Both patterns by my fave designer, Kim Klassen.

Took a break yesterday and went garage sale-ing, looking for new treasures. Found a few things to "repurpose" for my booth at the upcoming Funky Junk Sisters Vintage Flea Market in May. A cute little bench and tray from one sale, a neat little cabinet and a couple of old stock pots from another.....my Nissan was loaded up as usual. Had to pass on a fabulous set of three old wooden theater seats because they wouldn't fit in the car.....I really need to start taking my van on my travels......

Have a bunch more pics to post in the coming days....check back soon for more new things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment