Monday, July 5, 2010

Pumpkins, pumpkins and more pumpkins!!!!


I love pumpkins!!!

This is an old cupboard door painted with very whimsical Terrye French Halloween design. Unfortunately, I am not a good photographer so you really can't see the great details. It was so much fun to paint!!!

Tomorrow I will be posting some of the ornaments I just finished....I am really getting into the holiday spirit!!

Am also working on some new resin pieces from the Artist's Club....snowmen and Santas (of course!!!)

Am soooooo glad the 4th is over.....despite the fact fireworks are illegal in my city, it sounded like a war zone around here......poor dogs were sooo stressed out....all the Benadryl in the world wouldn't be enough to keep them calm. It started at 9am and didn't stop until well after 2am, despite several calls to the police. I am all for people having fun on the 4th, but do it legally!!!! Go somewhere that allows fireworks and fire away, just don't terrorize my dogs and trash my yard with bottle rockets because you want to "celebrate".

I'm off to IKEA with my daughter to find goodies for her wedding....and I may just find some goodies to paint for myself!! Back in a day or two!!

Cyndy

No comments:

Post a Comment