Sunday, July 18, 2010

Time for a little more Christmas........

Some cute little resin pieces I finished last week....pic doesn't do them justice, they are actually quite bright and colorful.

I'm still trying to get some of my "unfinished projects" done....working on a set of "penny rug" ornaments and pins I started more than 2 years ago........so far I have finished 6 of the 18 pieces.

Am also working or preparing several "re-use/renew/recycle" treasures.....an old cast-iron frying pan, a couple of watering cans, an old bean pot, a globe, an old suitcase, and a couple of old metal scales.........I love finding new uses for old things.....a piece of history that is more decorative, more cost-effective and there is less "stuff" going to the landfill.

Met up with more Funky Junk show followers this weekend.....everyone is excited about the upcoming show!!!

Back in a day or two.....those unfinished ornaments are beckoning......

1 comment: