Monday, June 14, 2010

My new space!!

Just a pic of my new painting space. Have been so wrapped up in getting it situated that I haven't been painting much. As you can see, the room is pretty small (just 9ft by 9ft) so it's a little crowded, but I can close the door, shut out the world and paint to my hearts content.........

Imagine this space painted bright fuchsia......it took three coats of paint/primer mix to cover that intense color!!! So now it is white, all white!!!

Took some time this weekend to head down south to the new Tumwater Antique & Craft Fair, next to the Tumwater Farmer's Market. Lots of great deals, loved seeing Pole Barn Primitives there. Can wait for the next one!!!

Hope to have a couple of projects finished by this weekend....working on a great Terrye French Halloween piece....plus I am determined to finish at least one of my "unfinished" projects. When I arranged my new painting room, I stored the unfinished stuff on the shelf directly in front of my desk.....so every time I sit down to paint, I have to look at them......this will be great incentive to get some of them finished!!!!

Off to the groomers with the dogs. They are lookin' pretty scruffy and smellin' kinda funky!!
Back in a few days!!

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if that guilt thing works for you (you know, putting the UFO's right in front of you) cause it hasn't worked for me yet! The room looks great.

    ReplyDelete