Sunday, June 27, 2010

It's starting to look alot like Christmas.........


A new piece that I just finished today. Having my unfinished projects across from my painting desk has paid off!!!!! I started this piece 8 or 9 months ago, and then set it aside for some reason, don't know why......since I re-did my painting space, I have to look at my unfinished projects every time I sit down to paint......so I decided it was time to get working on them!!!!!!

I also have finished a couple of more rustic pieces, but no pics of those today.....will post those later in the week. Working on a bunch of Christmas ornaments right now, hope to have them finished by tomorrow.

This piece is adapted from an older Renee Mullins pattern.....it's never too early to paint Christmas!!!!

My daughter brought home another Christmas music CD tonite.....so far I have resisted putting it into the CD player and blasting away with "Jingle Bells"!!! But I have an rule about no Christmas music until at least October........

This was a weird week.....what they say about the full moon affecting people is absolutely true!!!!! Had all kinds of strange things happening at work, people acting weird in the street.....just overall a weird weird week. One nice thing that happened is I reconnected with an old friend from California. We haven't talked in over 15 years, but it was like old times on the phone. Meredith, Kim and I were like the Three Musketeers. Unfortunately, I haven't seen Kim in over 10 years, I may have to start searching for her now.......

Time to relax with a cold Pepsi now.....back in a few days!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment