Monday, May 3, 2010

Still paintin' away............

Been a few days since I posted. Has been a hectic week.....my brother flew in from Iraq (despite the volcano.....), my daughter had a garage sale, and work was crazy, so I had to escape to the Country Chicks sale!!

So, this is a darling little set of coffee-themed coasters. I don't even like coffee, but I love the designs!! This is from a Sue Allemand pattern.

Found lots of goodies at all the sales I hit this weekend. Friday I just had to drive down to the Country Chicks sale in Littlerock, then over to the Country Shed in Rochester. Saturday I found a fab "shabby chic" sale in Yelm and loaded up my car (and had to go back for a second load on Sunday---many thanks to Cameo for all the gorgeous goodies!!). Sunday morning was spent at the warehouse sale at FolkArt Primitives and the Picket Fence (for the 2nd time in 3 weeks....). My craft area is bursting at the seems, and I still have goodies stashed in my car and van.....

Had to talk up the Funky Junk Sisters at every opportunity this weekend!! We should have a great turnout. Just 11 days and counting!!!!

Got to get back to my paintbrushes!!!! More in a day or two.

1 comment: