Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lots of projects!!!!

I am trying to re-paint my new painting room, and had to move the "projects" out to get started!! Quite a pile of stuff waiting to be "primmed up".

Found the cute little green cabinet on the bottom at a local auction house....it even has a bullet hole in the front!!!

The white cabinet is in pretty rough shape....it was a garage sale find several months ago. It doesn't look like much now, but will looking darling with a little paint and some chicken wire inset in the door.

The little yellow tote is from the Funky Junk Sisters sale.....it won't be yellow long!!

The red and white striped piece is an old suitcase I am painting Americana....slow going, I've been working on this for a week. Getting a little frustrated but I will finish it!!

The white shelf unit is from the Junky Friends....bought it to use as a display piece for the shows I do, and it has worked out great!!

Speaking of the Junky Friends, they are having another sale this weekend. I plan on being there bright and early tomorrow to get in on all the great deals!!! Well worth the drive to Yelm.

I am taking my sister to the airport tomorrow, so it was a great excuse to play hooky from work for the day.....I can check out Junky Friends and all the other sales out there!!! Have to stock up!!! Got some new patterns from Terrye French so I am in search of fun stuff to paint....globes, fiddles, lunchboxes, old purses, kitchen scales and other totally random things.......

Off to paint some more on the suitcase....back in a few days!!

Cyndy

1 comment:

  1. I'm just wondering what you do in your "spare time!" Like you have any!!

    ReplyDelete