Monday, May 17, 2010

Another Funky Junk show done!!


A couple of pics of my booth from the Funky Junk Sisters Vintage Flea Market show this past weekend. What a fab show!! The sisters outdid themselves!!! The Country Chicks from Littlerock/Rochester were my neighbors and they are soooooo sweet. My friend Lisbeth scored a great little iron bedstead from their booth.

Alot of the vendors were shopping amongst themselves Thursday and Friday during set-up. Thanks to Amy from Today's Country Store, I had to restock the booth before the show opened!!!! Thanks Amy!!! Plus I scored some great deals from LouAnn at FolkArt Treasures----can't wait to get painting those cute coffee pots!!!

The Sisters are considering a late fall show this year, so I put my vote in for early November....when I actually have a free weekend!! Did get a couple of invites for other shows that sound wonderful, so my schedule will be expanding. Thanks to everyone that emailed!!

Working on a couple a great Americana-themed pieces.....and I am ready to start paintin' some pumpkins for fall!!! Check back in a couple of days for more!!

Cyndy

No comments:

Post a Comment