Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Where has spring gone??

We had such nice weather a couple of weeks ago....what happened??? It is soooo dreary outside today. My rhodies and daffodils are blooming, but not a bit of blue sky to be seen. I don't mind the cool weather, but I would sure like to be done with the grey skies....... I guess it could be worse----they are still getting snow in other places!!

Here is another of the vintage-y signboards I just finished. Like I posted before, this one is quite a bit larger.....it's done on an old cupboard door that I picked up at the ReHarvest Center. (Thank you Lizbeth for pointing me their direction!!)

No goodies from garage sales this weekend-----had to work Saturday morning and then visit another bridal store with Chrissie in the afternoon. (Thank God the bridal gown drama is over and she made a choice!! David's Bridal rocks!!)
Lots of other projects in the works------an older Kim Klassen sampler on canvas, another sampler with a saltbox house and sheep on an old cupboard door, a swan on an old wood bowl....lots of goodies. If the weather would co-operate, I could spray-prime some coffee and tea pots and get those painted ;)

Mulling over the idea of doing a flea market or farmers market or two this summer....I've always loved wandering around those kind of sales....just not sure about the outdoor venues.....

Countdown to Funky Junk is 45 days!!! If you like the vintage-y flea market sales, check out "apartmenttherapy.com".....they have a list of the area shows with dates, admission prices, etc.

More again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment