Thursday, March 25, 2010

More "vintage-y" signboards

Back again with another vintage-y signboard. I love this kind of stuff for decorating the kitchen!! You don't even have to like coffee.....personally, I can't stand the stuff, but I really like the look of these "coffee house" style signs.

I recently got another stash of wood wine crates, so I have lots of signboard material. I am sure my neighbors think I am nuts, out there with a hammer tearing apart these perfectly good wood boxes, but you gotta do what you gotta do!!

I also finished another signboard, this time on an old cupboard door. A little larger than usual, but it turned out really cool. Will post pics of that tomorrow. (I tried tonight but somehow it got lost........)

If you are in the area this weekend, you have to check out the "Junky Friends" sale in Yelm. They had some fab deals the last time....got a great prim shelf to use as a booth display and a bunch of other cute things. Hope I can scoot out early from work tomorrow and get in on the Friday deals this time!!

Fifty days and counting to the Funky Junk Sisters Vintage Flea Market in Puyallup!! You gotta check this one out, wonderful old "stuff" from a great group of vendors!!

Back soon!!!

Cyndy

No comments:

Post a Comment