Saturday, December 5, 2009

And that's a wrap!!!

The last craft show of the year is in the bag, and I am sooooo glad to be done!!! I really do love doing the shows, and I meet such great people, but now it is time to enjoy Christmas myself!! Did some shopping over the past weeks at the shows, but still have to hit the malls and share in the madness.

Forgot to take the camera to the past couple of shows, so no pics :(
But, Chrissie promised she would take some this week, so I promise to post those as soon as they are done. I always say I am going to take a break from painting til January, but inevitably I find a pattern or surface that just won't wait.....

For next year, I probably will not do a show in December.....Peninsula Winterfest the weekend after Thanksgiving will probably become my last show of the "season". Just too much going on with decorating (at work and at home....) and Santa Cops, a charity program I volunteer with.

Hope your holidays are wonderful. Back in a day or two.

Cyndy

No comments:

Post a Comment