Friday, October 9, 2009

Something a little different........

Remember what I said before about unusual surfaces........well, here is one a bit out of the ordinary!!! I was driving down the road one day when I saw a traffic cone and thought it would make a cute candy corn.....so I went on a search for cones.....yes, I did buy them, I did not "liberate" them from the street!!
The rubbery surface is not the easiest to paint, but after all the work, I think they turned out pretty darn cute!! They have definitely been a hit at work. I'm hoping the will be a hit at the show too!!
After the response, I got to thinking what else I could do with the cones, so I have a couple of other ideas in the works....another for Halloween, and a few for Christmas....so many things I want to do, and sooooo little time left!!
Let me know what you think of the little darlin's.........

1 comment: