Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Getting ready for Funky Junk.........


Here is my latest "cone" creation, a primitive Santa based on a pattern by Cynthia Erekson. (I have also painted another one of her Santa's on a smaller cone.) I really enjoy finding different uses for such unusual surfaces!!

And this is my favorite!!! I am very proud of how this Santa turned out. I drew and re-drew this pattern several times until I had it right. Wouldn't this look great propped up against a porch rail??? Or as a buffet for Christmas dinner......

I have been frantically trying to finish all my unfinished "projects" in time for the Funky Junk Sisters Vintage Sale this weekend. Still have a few more things to varnish, then I'm done!! This weekend's sale is going to be fabulous. We will be in the old Bally's at South Hill Mall. Come visit me in spaces 25 &26 (back wall) to see what has been keeping me occupied lately!!

2 comments:

  1. I love how the ironing board Santa turned out - great job on both!!!

    ReplyDelete