Sunday, October 25, 2009

Recovering from Funky Junk

This weekend has been consumed by Funky Junk.....the fabulous Funky Junk Sisters Vintage Flea Market was Friday night and all-day Saturday and now I am exhausted......
We had a nice big booth space and the Sisters are so nice....along with one of the Funky Junk hubbies who so nicely backed my monster rental van in so I could unload inside, out of the rain....
only problem was the temperature....due to the open door, it was mighty chilly, but I am sure they will solve that dilemma by the next show!! Per the Sisters, the next show is planned for the weekend after Mother's Day, 2010. So I will be hitting the garage sales, thrift stores and junk sales in the coming months to find more goodies to re-create.....
Chrissie got some great pics of the booth space, will post soon. For now, I am relaxing....will get back to painting in a day or two...today I have to attack the mountain of laundry that has swallowed my washing machine....talk more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment