Saturday, January 8, 2011

First new projects of 2011

Finally have pictures of new projects. First pic shows two versions of a simple little sign block....almost done, still have to add the rusty tin stars....

Second pic is a primitive sign on recycled wood (my favorite!!). This is adapted from a pattern in an old Plaid Paint book...not sure who the original artist was.....

Despite the distraction of the football game today (Way to go SeaHawks!!!!!!) I managed to get some painting done so I should have another project done by tomorrow or the day after. Got some awesome new patterns today from Renee Mullins (Plum Purdy) so I may be painting snowmen again soon........I just can't resist them!!!

Just a few weeks til the Funky Junk Sisters "Junk Salvation" show in the Portland, Oregon area. I won't be a vendor but I wanna try to visit, sounds like it is going to be awesome as usual!!! The sistas really know how to put on a show!! (Their next Puyallup show is in May, and I am already signed up!!)

Back in a day or two!!

Cyndy

No comments:

Post a Comment