Thursday, November 18, 2010

Snowmen on parade!!!


Snowmen pictures seemed appropriate given the forecast for the next few days!!!!!


I love snowmen!!! I don't care if it is June or December, I am always in the mood to paint snowmen!!!


(Now, that does NOT mean I want to actually see snow on the road or anything like that, I just like the little fairy-tale creatures!!!

The first picture is the first of an army of what I call "Jamie" snowmen....all take-offs of a Jamie Mills-Price snowman pattern. The smallest is 1 inch high, the tallest is 6 inches.

The second shows a little rusty tin shovel with a cute prim snowman. Very simple, but he turned out so cute!!

Have a show at Renton Community Center this weekend, so will try to post pics of the booth tomorrow. Plus, I have a couple more projects in the works, so stand-by for new stuff!!!

Cyndy

No comments:

Post a Comment