Sunday, November 28, 2010

End of craft show season.......



Today was the end of craft show season.....it's been exhausting, but so much fun!! Get to spend time with my daughter and my friends, meet new people, shop for goodies and sell sell sell!!!

Pictures today of a few final things I painted for my last show, Winterfest at Peninsula High School in Purdy. Sandi Malich puts on a wonderful show, and everyone there is so nice!!!

First pic is an old cupboard door painted with my version of an old Sue Allemand pattern......a kind of funky little snowman dude.

Second picture is from a Kim Klassen pattern.....had an extra rusty tin pocket, so I decided this pattern would look nice on it.....I think it turned out well. I am disappointed that Kim isn't designing anymore....I will miss her unique sign patterns!!

Last picture is adapted from a Barb Jones "SnowJobs" pattern.......this started off as an old Liberace album, and ended as a really cute winter accent. The old albums are pretty easy to paint on, but erasing any mistakes is pretty difficult!!

That's all for today. Will post pictures in the next few days from the Winterfest show. For now, I'm off to veg out on the couch......

Cyndy



No comments:

Post a Comment