Sunday, November 21, 2010

"Snow Place Like Home"



Brrrrrr, it is cold outside today!!!!! And that fluffy white stuff is falling from the sky!!!

So, this picture seems says it all. I am really grateful to be home and warm on this cold winter day!!



Next two pictures are of my booth at the Renton Community Center "Hassle Free Holiday Bazaar". Great show as always, Shirley and her crew are awesome.

Space was small, but we made it work. Plus, the show always has a great mix of vendors.

One more show to go, then time to relax....kind of!! The charity I work with, Santa Cops, is gathering presents and food for distribution in December. We always have plenty of work to do wrapping presents and sorting food....I'm sure I will keep busy!!

Working on some new stuff.....so hope to have new pics in a day or two.

Cyndy

1 comment:

  1. I would have loved to have been there and done some hands on shopping!! Everything looks so nice! Glad you had a good show!

    ReplyDelete