Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mother Nature.........

So, I took vacation to try and get some things finished up for the Junk Salvation/Funky Junk Sisters sale, as well as Chrissie's wedding.......unfortunately, the weather is NOT co-operating!!
I had lots of things I wanted to prime and paint but Mother Nature keeps raining on my parade!!!! Argggghhh!!!!

So, I am restricted to inside, but that gave me the chance to finish painting up this vintage skate. It is a bit of a challenge painting on such an unusual surface, but the results are well worth the headaches. Have another skate left from this pair, but not sure what I want to do with it yet......any suggestions????

Less than a month til the Junk Salvation Vintage Flea Market put on by the Funky Junk Sisters. Over a hundred booths this time!!! WOW!!!! It is going to be an absolutely fabulous show!!!! Plus you add in martinis on Friday nite and we are gonna have a wonderful time!!! Mark your calendars for October 15 & 16!!!

So, I am gonna do a little promotion for this show.....mention that you saw my blog, and receive 15% off any one item, either vintage or hand-painted. (This is just for my booth, NOT any other vendors.) Plus I will be passing out some coupons for future shows. You gotta come check it out!!

Cyndy

1 comment:

  1. Love the skate....wish I could attend the event too! Good luck...hope your sales are many!!

    ReplyDelete