Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's been so long.........

I've been really neglectful about the blog lately----sorry!!! Work has been crazy, and Mom was sick, so I didn't get much of anything done. Did finish these cute little resin pieces from the Artist's Club. I love Santas and Snowmen!!!

Just over a month til the Funky Junk Sisters Junk Salvation show....wow!!! I have collected sooooo much stuff I think I am gonna have to rent a UHaul!!! Have a darling old "dough table", lots of chairs, cabinets and other fab old "things". Waaaay too much to fit in the mini-van.

Excited that my friend Lisbeth Stull will have a booth at the show. She is an exquisite painter.

Starting our painting classes again soon (tho' our painting teacher Pam has been letting us come over and "visit" on Wednesdays thru the summer....). She has got some great projects lined up.

Work is calling, back in a few days

Cyndy

No comments:

Post a Comment