Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The long-awaited pictures.......

As you can tell from the pictures, I really have been painting!!!!! Haven't gotten away from the Christmas/Winter theme much yet, but I'm working on it.......

Both these pieces are from patterns done by Kim Klassen, adapted to fit surfaces I already had. Just love Kim's stuff, her "Weekly eDition" pattern club has been awesome!!

Each day I get more and more into painting again. I have set a goal of at least 6 new pieces per month and finishing 2 "old" projects in preparation for craft shows. So far this month I have 3 new pieces finished, and 2 more just waiting for antiquing....now I just have to get at the unfinished stuff....of course, it can't compete with my overachiever friend Lisbeth who already has 30 ornaments finished!!

Back in a day or two. Got to get back to painting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment