Saturday, November 7, 2009

Signs of the times.........

My previous blog posting was very depressing, so I decided I needed to light things up a bit....so getting into the holiday season is the way to do that!!

I love to paint signs, and at this time of the year, I paint alot of 'em!!!!
The top two designs in this group are by Kim Klassen, my absolutely favorite designer.
The bottom sign is adapted from a Sue Allemand design (another one of my faves).

Frantically painting my fingers off to stock up for my upcoming shows. Every year I say I am going to be more prepared, but as usual, I am scrambling in the last few days/weeks......
My biggest problem is I find too many things I want to paint.....Kim Klassen's "weekly eDition" pattern club is the source of a lot of the new things I have painted (including the 2 featured above) and since she is sending out a new design every week, I have alot to paint!!

No comments:

Post a Comment