Sunday, November 22, 2009

Another one done......

Another craft show in the bag, and I am soooo glad!!!! Not a bad show, but the drive back and forth is a killer. I-405 is a mess, no matter what time of day it is.

Sold lots and lots of ornaments, so guess what I am painting today!!! The little kids loved the Santa ironing board, lots of giggles as they stood next to him and compared their height to Santa's!!

The weather outside looks icky again today, so it's a good excuse to sit inside and paint all day.....or most of it. I'm going to see the new Sandra Bullock movie "Blindside". I'm not much of a movie person (I think the last movie I saw in a theater was the last installment of Star Wars.......) but I couldn't resist this one. And then the grocery store is calling......our cupboards look like Mother Hubbards, so if we expect to eat, gotta go stock up.

Forgot the camera when we went to Renton, so no pics of the booth----was a pretty standard set-up anyways.....but hope to show off some new ornies and a couple of other pieces soon. Be back in a day or two!!

No comments:

Post a Comment