Sunday, June 26, 2011

Painting Renee Mullins......

Just a quick post today to show off two new Renee Mullins "Plum Purdy" pieces I finished last week.....
First picture is an adaptation of her "Bless Our Winter Home" pattern....I adapted it to a wood piece I already had....
Second picture is from her "Snow Drifter" pattern packet....her original was painted on an old suitcase (which I love!!!!!!) but since I didn't have any suitable, I substituted this framed wood piece.....I just love her snowmen!!!

It is beautiful sunny weather in the Puget Sound area today, so I am headed outside.....I hate yardwork, but if I have to do it, I would rather do it when the sun is shining....plus it is perfect weather to spray-prime some metal pieces I have been wanting to paint :)

Working on some Terrye French "Painting With Friends" pieces, hope to post those pics in a day or two. I just love primitives......

Cyndy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cyndy, these paintings are gorgeous! I am a huge Renee Mullins fan and have been trying to find someone else who enjoys painting her designs also. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete