Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Getting ready for Country Creations....

Just a really quick post this morning as I'm getting ready to dash off to work......trying to get in a few hours before I have to set up my booth at the Country Creations show at Pickering Barn.

First pic is a couple of cute little rusty tin "frying pans"....with a couple of simple little sheep...one of my faves.

And the sheep theme continues with the second pic, two sign boards with Kim Klassen patterns.

Third is a darling little coffee pot I found at a garage sale last year. A few coats of paint and a little house and it makes for an awesome kitchen accent.

Fourth picture is a vintage suitcase painted with an adaptation of a Terrye French pattern. I love to paint on suitcases, plus they are handy to store away goodies.....awesome place to store away dog leashes and toys, winter mittens, etc.

Last picture is another Terrye French pattern, a three angel tray. Is done with a layered paint technique (dark color, crackle coat, light color) and I am very happy with the results.

Have to run, I've got oodles to do today. Will be back Thursday with pictures of my show booth.

Cyndy



No comments:

Post a Comment