Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Flea Market Folk Art.....

The projects I am posting today are all painted on old cupboard doors.....one of my very favorite surfaces!! It is amazing what you can do with something old. I am a great believer is reuse/recycle/reduce waste.....

First project is adapted from a Kim Klassen pattern. A very simple design but a beautiful sentiment.

Second project is also adapted from a Kim Klassen pattern. You can never have too many sheep......

Third project shown is adapted from a Deb Richey/Sugar Bucket pattern. I really love Americana stuff (and sheep!!) and this Uncle Sam pattern was right up my alley.

Hope to update the calendar soon. I have a show coming up at the end of the month (March 31-Apr 2nd at Pickering Barn in Issaquah) and then some tentative commitments for later in the year. Keeping busy busy busy.......

No comments:

Post a Comment