Friday, February 25, 2011

A different look......

If you have been to my blog before, you will notice it has a very different look......due to an unexpected problem with the source where we got our "background", it had to be changed and we couldn't find something comparable on such short notice......

This is just a temporary look, I hope to have the new "look" done in a few weeks...my "webmaster"/son-in-law is really busy at work right now so the changes will take some time....

Today's post show two projects I finished recently....first is a rustic sign on a slat from an old crate....very simple and "prim"

Second is adapted from a new pattern from Terrye French's "Painting With Friends" group.....this was done on a framed rusty corrugated tin piece....a bit tricky to paint on, but a very unique and totally primitive surface.

Haven't been able to update the calendar, but I have a show upcoming at the end of March....it is a Country Creations show at Pickering Barn in Issaquah, March 31st thru April 2nd....my first time at one of Sandy's shows and I am really excited!! I am actually taking vacation next week to work on more projects :)

Stay tuned for more updates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment