Friday, September 21, 2012

August/September projects

 Back with lots of pictures today.....have been painting like crazy to get ready for my upcoming shows......first is a coffee pot painted with a Martha Smalley "Painting With Friends" pattern....love her stuff!!
Next are snowie and ginger ornies...pattern by the incredibly talented Cyndi Combs....
 Another Cyndi Combs snowie pattern....this one on a large plate.....put an LED candle in the middle and you have an awesome centerpiece!!
 I love pumpkins.....this prim punkins are based on an old John Sliney pattern......
 And of course, I had to do at least one resin piece :)   This is my interpretation of a Susan Kelley pattern...
 And I even finished an older "unfinished" project....a sweet little snow scene on a basket.....
 These are pins/magnets created from something I saw on Pinterest.....
 And some little magnets done on marble tiles....
Another prim punkin......
And last are some penguin and snowie ornaments, from Cyndi Combs new book....soooo cute!!!

Hope to have my calendar updated soon.  next show will be Country Chicks in Rochester/Littlerock Oct 5/6, then Country Creations in Bellevue later in the month.....I also am doing my usual 3 shows in November.  Be sure to check us out on Facebook for new projects and calendar updates.  I am also on Pinterest (PrimWorks by Cyndy McBride).

Working on lots of Christmas projects, as well as another Painting With Friends project.....will be busy busy busy the next few months!!!

Check back soon for new projects!!

Cyndy

No comments:

Post a Comment