Saturday, July 14, 2012

New projects......

 Has been a while since I posted, so lots of pictures today :)   First is this cute little set of papier mache boxes....adapted from a Kim Klassen pattern....always have to have a crow and a sheep!!
 This vintage lunchbox becomes a cute little "keeper" once painted!!  Another Kim Klassen pattern
 And continuing the Kim Klassen theme.....this is adapted from one of her patterns I found in an old Create and Decorate magazine
 Found this awesome sewing drawer at a sale last year....is perfect for this Terrye French pattern!!
 My newest project for "Painting With Friends"....a cute little Americana angel....pattern available on the PWF site, PaintingWithFriends.blogspot.com
 I have been on a resin kick lately....this piece is from the Artists Club.....it was supposed to be for a craft show, but I think he has to come live at my house :)
And last is this darling pair of witchy girls, surface also from Artists Club.....very detailed and absolutely adorable!!

Check out my Facebook page for more pictures of new projects....have been painting like crazy to prepare for my fall and winter shows.....next show up is Country Chicks in October...

But before the shows start, I and some friends are making out first trip to the HOOT painting convention....less than a month to go and we are so ready to get on that plane!!

No comments:

Post a Comment