Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New items for February/March!!

Has been a busy few weeks......the first picture shows a hand-painted journal and memo note box, adapted from older Terrye French patterns.
Just finished this piece.....2nd pic shows two sides of this candle block....adapted from a pattern from Terrye's new "All Seasons" book
The winter and spring sides of the candle block.....so cute!!
All this is near and dear to my heart!! I did this pcinic basket as part of the Terrye French "Painting With Friends" group....Terrye provides the drawing, and a "friend" does the painting and pattern instructions.....I recently joined the group and this is my first project!! Patterns are available for purchase ($5 each for e-patterns) from the Painting With Friends site.
This vintage scale has been painted with an old Kim Klassen pattern....love anything with a crow on it!!

Finally got the calendar updated....so excited to be doing the Country Chicks show this spring!! My first time as a vendor there, and plan to have my booth jam-packed with vintage goodies and hand-painted treasures!!

Also have several other shows planned for the year....I may be adding one or two more in the fall......love to paint pumpkins, so I need an outlet!!!

Cyndy

No comments:

Post a Comment