Monday, October 3, 2011

Let the craft show season begin.......

Has been a while since I posted, so have several pictures....first is a Santa from a Terrye French pattern....this is done on a mink board, and the reverse side has a darling pumpkin and crow....not sure if I posted that pic on the blog or not.....
Next picture shows some of the snowman "army" I have painted up.....
I call these "mood blocks"......just turn them to reflect your mood for the day!!!
These are some cute little resin snowmen and Santa ornaments....from a Susan Kelley pattern from Artists Club
And last, our first class project of the year......little "ghostie gourds"....my dog loved these, she thought they were a play toy.......so very happy to be back painting with my "classmates"....I missed them!!

Had a chance to hit the decorative painting convention trade floor in Portland 2 weeks ago, got some great patterns and surfaces......plus this past weekend was filled with all the awesome sales and shops in the Chehalis/Rochester/Olympia area.....Country Chicks, Pole Barn Primitives, Deep Creek Barn, Country Shed....we hit them all!!! Have lots more goodies to "re-purpose"!!

My first craft show of the season is Country Creations at Vasa Park Resort in Bellevue, Oct 13-14-15. It is a boutique show, so I won't have to "man" my booth, just set-up, work one shift, and tear down.....

Second show will be the Funky Junk Sisters "Junk Salvation" show in Puyallup....so much fun!! Check out their website for ticket pre-sales for early entry!!

Be sure and check out our PrimWorks page on Facebook!!

Cyndy

No comments:

Post a Comment