Sunday, July 24, 2011

Catching up.......

Has been awhile since I posted....sorry!! Was in Oregon for Jamie Mills-Price's summer seminar (sooooo much fun!!!!!) and busy busy busy since I got back....
First two pics show a cute little baby shoe I painted, adapted from a pattern by Marie Provost (one of Terrye French's painting "friends")......I think it turned out great!! Working on a couple of others, both holiday and regular designs.
Last pic is of some painted softballs, from a Terrye French "Painting With Friends" pattern....a really different surface to prep and paint on (reminder to self----do NOT try and spray paint a softball......) but in the end they turned out adorable....large size softballs will be selling for $9.95 at the upcoming shows, and the smaller size for $8.95-9.50. Working on more patterns, including some holiday designs. My problem is sooooo many ideas and patterns to paint and so little time to do it in.....

Have more pics to post in the coming days of our projects from Jamie's seminar, additional pieces I finished before Oregon, and some awesome Christmas things and cool "junk" I found at the yard sales.......

No comments:

Post a Comment