Sunday, May 8, 2011

Are You Ready for Funky Junk??


The Funky Junk Sister's "Junk Salvation" show is this coming weekend in Puyallup. Over 90 vendors selling all kinds of awesome "junk"!!

If you are going, be sure and print off the $1 off coupon on the right side of the blog...

Today's pictures are of a few things I finished over the past couple of weeks for the show (haven't been painting much because I was redecorating my family room.....)

All the signs are painted on slats from old wine crates.....one of my favorite surfaces!!






The other pic is a great old Barb Jones "Snow Jobs" pattern of a little "Yankee Doodle" snow baby.....I couldn't resist painting just one snowman.......

Keep checking back for exciting changes to the blog....we are also looking at doing a regular website to give our customers a chance to order direct without waiting for a show!!
Many thanks to my son-in-law Scott for all his hard work.

Picked up some great stuff this weekend when we went exploring in the Olympia area. Love Wisteria Cottage and also look forward to their sales!!

Time to get back to painting!! See you at Funky Junk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment