Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's starting to look ALOT like Christmas!!!!

As you can see from the photos, we really "do" Christmas around my house!!!
Many of the figures in the two pics above are handmade, ones we have collected thru the years. And this is not all of the collection, we have lots more scattered throughout the house....including a three-foot high stuffed elf.....
This last picture is just a little "vignette" I set up each year.....the snowflake was painted by my friend Pam, and I created the wooden candle set many years ago out of landscape timbers.

Had a wonderful, hilarious time with my painting friends on Wednesday night. Our Christmas party is the highlite of the year, and we had some fabulous gifts this time!!!! I really wanted that plate Lisbeth painted.......but I am very happy with my snowmen....they will soon be joining one of the groups pictured above!!-

Now that Santa Cops is over, I can get back to my life and painting!!! Look for some photos of new projects in the coming days. Also will be updating the sadly out of date calendar......

Happy Holidays

Cyndy

1 comment: