Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ornaments!!!



Another "unfinished" project done!! Started these "penny rug" ornament and matching pins several months ago, then set them aside to concentrate on something else....you know how that goes!!! They are fairly large, "Sweet Ginger is probably close to 5" long.....still have to add the homespun fabric hangers, but they are soooo cute!!! My photography does not do them justice.....Also finished an adorable cabin-y piece on a cast iron fry pan....will post pics soon.

Was out and about today, even in the rain.....picked up some fab finds, but also hit some real dud sales.....oh, well. I really need to stay home and get painting some more.....2 months til Funky Junk/Junk Salvation (you HAVE to check out their blog......), 2 1/2 months til my daughter's wedding, then 4 craft shows in a row.....I really am crazy.........but I love every minute of it!!!

So, keeping that in mind, I am headed to my "studio"....back in a few days!!

1 comment: