Sunday, September 20, 2009

Getting Ready for Funky Junk!!!

I have been busy busy busy painting for the Funky Junk Sisters Sale. This is just one of the cute Christmas things I have done.

If you haven't bought your tickets yet for the special Friday night sale at the Funky Junk Sisters, go to their website (www.FunkyJunkSisters.com) and check it out. It is going to be so much fun!!

They are going to have a special Christmas tree with pink ornaments donated by all the vendors with a raffle for the ornaments. In my usual over-achiever style, I am doing three.........I hope to have at least two done by the end of the week and will post pics before I send them over. Retail design guru Debi Ward Kennedy is decorating the tree, so I am sure it is going to look fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment